From a Different Point of View: Victorian London
A downloadable collection of Unscenes
This is an unofficial supplement for The Between. It includes 14 Unscenes, 7 for use during the day and 7 for use during the night, as well as suggestions on how to use Unscenes during the day.
7 Day Unscenes
- The Last Day in the Life of Francis Poole
- Tock, Tock, Tock
- The Scent of Me
- The Sermon
- A Visit at Court
- Eater of Sins
- Gentle Giants
7 Night Unscenes
- To Turn a Blind Eye
- The Cook Ball
- The View From My Window
- End of Day at the Crystal Palace
- Dump it in the River
- The Deliberately Forgotten Coterie of Darling Street
- A Competitive Business
- The Last Day in the Life of Francis Poole: severe loneliness, dying alone
- Tock, Tock, Tock: prompts relating to the description of severe poverty
- The View From My Window: physical violence against adults, childhood trauma
- To Turn a Blind Eye: ignoring of human suffering, alcoholism
- Dump it in the River: allusion to physical violence against adults
- A Competitive Business: grave-robbery
- a 20 page black and white PDF, including cover, back, etc.
- printer friendly versions
- spread and single page versions
- a text only version as .txt
This publication is not affiliated with Gauntlet Publishing or Jason Cordova, though it is created with their permission.
Fonts used are Salome, Calendas Plus and Brighton. (Cormorant on the itch.io page)
Sun and moon icons from https://game-icons.net/ under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
Made with Scrivener and Affinity Publisher.
In order to download this collection of Unscenes you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this collection of Unscenes at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Feel free to claim a community copy if you are dealing with financial hardship or are a member of a marginalized community. Please consider leaving a rating or comment though, doing so helps me out a lot and doesn't cost you anything.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.